From Bed To WorseFrom Bed To Worse (1971) - The Ant and the Aardvark Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 1147 times total.
- The Ant and the Aardvark Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Mirisch-DePatie-Freleng Productions
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: Ant, Aardvark, Bulldog, Nurse.
- Voice Actors: John Byner, Athena Lorde.
- Directed By Art Davis.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Robert Taylor, Ken Muse, Manny Gould, Don Williams, Warren Batchelder, Manny Perez.
- Written By John W. Dunn.
- Music: Doug Goodwin.
- Featuring musicians: Ray Brown, Pete Candoli, Jimmy Rowles; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on May 16, 1971.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:08 minutes.
- Color (DeLuxe)
Our two heroes find themselves in the infirmary with broken legs. In the hospital, the Aardvark tries to get the Ant while avoiding another patient, an angry bulldog. There's also a tough a tough nurse. An abundance of maniacal... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon is a lot like Warner Bros.'s Tweety and Sylvester cartoon "Greedy for Tweety."
Final cartoon of the series.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "From Bed To Worse" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about From Bed To Worse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!