Technology, PhooeyTechnology, Phooey (1969) - The Ant and the Aardvark Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 849 times total.
- The Ant and the Aardvark Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Mirisch-DePatie-Freleng Productions
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: Ant, Aardvark.
- Voice Actors: John Byner, Athena Lorde, Marvin Miller.
- Directed By Gerry Chiniquy.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Art Leonardi, Manny Gould, Manny Perez, Warren Batchelder, Don Williams.
- Written By Irv Spector.
- Music: Doug Goodwin.
- Featuring musicians: Ray Brown, Pete Candoli, Jimmy Rowles; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on June 25, 1969.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:03 minutes.
- Color (DeLuxe)
The Aardvark builds a talking computer, using it to help him catch the Ant. The computer comes up with all sorts of crazy ways to get the Aardvark's prey- but it... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon is much like Warner Bros.'s Bugs Bunny film "To Hare is Human." There were two different versions of the scene after the Aardvark accidentally sprayed himself with a bug spray. After... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Technology, Phooey" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Technology, Phooey? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!