Wobbly MusicWobbly Music (2007) Episode 20- Wobblyland Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 298 times total.
- Wobblyland Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Brown Bag Films
- Distributed by: Hit Entertainment, Nickelodeon Jr. UK
- Cartoon Characters: Small Grey, Molly, Layla, George the Fish, Dadden-Ga, Num Num.
- Voice Actors: Ross Gaffney, Lucy Grier, Laila Lourenzo Gilmore, Darragh O'Connell, Heidi Rooney, Callum Stacey, Geoffrey Palmer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Cat Little.
- Produced By Cathal Gaffney, Darragh O'Connell, Christopher Skala, Layla Lewis, Debbie MacDonald, Gillian Higgins.
- Animated By Kelley Gunning, Shawna Mauchline, Dan Mitchell, Derek Roczen, Andrew Crotty, Erica Patria Lack, Matthew Darragh.
- Written By David McCamley.
- Awards: Nominee, Irish Film and Television Award, Best Animation, 2008.
- Editor: Seamus O'Toole.
- First Aired about 2007.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon Jr. UK.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- Episode Number: 20
Imagine a place where you can pull the land over you like a blanket, where trees squeak when you hug them, and where grass grows on the sun. Wobblyland explores a magical world of play where there is always something to do and always fun to be had. The friendly... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series consists of 26 episodes.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Wobbly Music. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wobbly Music? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!