The Sackless GamesThe Sackless Games (1999) Season 2 Episode 34-5762- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 285 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Gerald Luge, Old Man.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By David Feiss, Steve Marmel, Michael Ryan, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on March 17, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 2
Lance Sackless (Red) runs a scam that pits Weasel and Baboon against each other in Olympic-styled games.
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Sackless Games. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Sackless Games? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!