The Magnificent MotorbikiniThe Magnificent Motorbikini (1999) Season 2 Episode 34-5772- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 361 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Short Man, Doctor, Guy on Boat, Hams, Twins.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, David Feiss.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By Maxwell Atoms, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on January 22, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 2
Weasel invents a bikini that also serves as a mode of transportation. Baboon hops on Weasel's back, and the two of them break all known speed records- along with a few other things.
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M.... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Magnificent Motorbikini? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!