The HoleThe Hole (1998) Season 1 Episode 34-5755- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 316 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Yellow-Haired Grunge Guy.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, Mark Hamill, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By David Feiss, Steve Marmel, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on July 24, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Famous hole-ologist Weasel and famous hole-filler Baboon clash over the world's biggest hole. Baboon wins and plugs the hole, only to learn that it's an in-ground volcano. Oops.
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Hole. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Hole? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!