My Blue HineyMy Blue Hiney (1999) Season 1 Episode 34-5960- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 403 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I.M. Weasel, I.R. Baboon.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By David Feiss, Michael Ryan, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on July 09, 1999.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Weasel is a famous country folk singer in the tradition of Hank Williams, with Baboon as his back-up singer and Red as their inept manager.
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M.... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about My Blue Hiney? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!