Boston BeanieBoston Beanie (1947) - A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 850 times total.
- A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Lavish McTavish, Cat, Mouse.
- Voice Actors: Stan Freberg, Dave Barry.
- Directed By Sid Marcus.
- Produced By Ray Katz.
- Animated By Ben Lloyd, Chic Otterstrom, Roy Jenkins.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on December 04, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
A hobo cat tricks a penny-pinching Scotsman named Lavish McTavish into taking him in, but the cat soon learns that he has to earn his keep by catching mice.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The second of two cartoons to use the "cat-that-looks-like-Sylvester-but-isn't-Sylvester-cat." The first was "Up N' Atom." Bob Clampett has been credited as a story man in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Boston Beanie. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boston Beanie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!