I. R.'S Phantom FootI. R.'S Phantom Foot (1998) Season 1 Episode 34-5677- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 456 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Waiter, Reporter, Mr. Peas, Announcer, Mike, Judge.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, Kevin Schon, Merrill Ward, Melissa Disney, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Louis J. Cuck, Davis Doi.
- Written By Richard Pursel, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Bill Fulton.
- First Aired on February 03, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
I.R. breaks his phantom foot on I.M. Weasel's property and sues him with the inept help of a phantom lawyer, Red.
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I. R.'S Phantom Foot. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I. R.'S Phantom Foot? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!