I. R. GhostI. R. Ghost (1999) Season 2 Episode 34-5769- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 425 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Bob, Detective, Actress, Director.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, Tom Kenny, David Feiss.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By David Feiss, Michael Ryan, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on January 19, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 2
As ghosts, Weasel and Baboon are assigned to haunt the mansion of Touloula Bottoms, famous "D" movie actress (Red), but it turns out that Miss Bottoms is scarier... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M.... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I. R. Ghost? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!