I. M. DeityI. M. Deity (1998) Season 1 Episode 34-5680- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 575 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Little Baboon, Little Weasel, Loulabelle, Cat.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, Susan Blakeslee, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Louis J. Cuck, Davis Doi.
- Written By Steve Marmel.
- Music: Bill Fulton.
- First Aired on January 20, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Weasel creates a new world in a Petri dish. Baboon creates one in the litter box. When Baboon's world doesn't evolve as quickly as Weasel's, he tries to incite war.
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M. Weasel is there before him, winning the adultation... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I. M. Deity. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I. M. Deity? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!