I Are Music ManI Are Music Man (1998) Season 1 Episode 34-5682- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 668 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Anchor Man, Master of Ceremonies, Conductor.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, Tom Kane, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Louis J. Cuck, Davis Doi.
- Written By Richard Pursel, Michael Ryan, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Bill Fulton.
- First Aired on February 17, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: 34-5682
- Season: 1
I.M. Weasel plays a virtuoso performance on his harp at the Hollywood Bowl. I.R. Baboon is jealous and challenges Weasel to a duel with a bizarre electronic instrument that he bought... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M. Weasel is there before him, winning the adultation... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I Are Music Man. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Are Music Man? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!