I Are LegendI Are Legend (1999) Season 1 Episode 34-5977- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 413 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I.M. Weasel, I.R. Baboon.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By David Feiss, Maxwell Atoms, Michael Ryan, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on September 16, 1999.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Weasel and Baboon are the last two people on Earth. Both decide to cut loose and do everything that they ever wanted to do because there's no one around to stop them.
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M. Weasel is there before him, winning the adulation of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I Are Legend. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Are Legend? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!