I. R. Good SalesmanI. R. Good Salesman (1999) Season 2 Episode 34-5775- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 336 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By David Feiss, Michael Ryan, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on April 14, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 2
Fed up with an elaborate fire-selling scheme launched by Baboon, Red and himself, Weasel converts Baboon and Red to the belief that wildfire should live in the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I. R. Good Salesman. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I. R. Good Salesman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!