I Are Good DogI Are Good Dog (1998) Season 2 Episode 34-5766- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 265 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Man, Timmy, Timmy's Mom, Squirrel, Dog Catcher.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, Tom Kenny, Kath Soucie, Jeff Bennett, David Feiss.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By Maxwell Atoms, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on November 12, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 2
Weasel and Baboon are purchased in a pet store by an obnoxious little kid. Weasel makes a splendid pet, but no matter how hard he tries, Baboon is hopeless.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M.... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Are Good Dog? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!