I. R. Big StarI. R. Big Star (1997) Season 1 Episode 34-5389- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 455 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Mountie, Oscar Winner, Guard, Old Wardrobe Man, Jean Starlet, Doolunch, Guys, Girls, Caribou.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss, Robin Steele.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Louis J. Cuck, Davis Doi.
- Written By Richard Pursel.
- Music: Bill Fulton.
- First Aired on August 12, 1997.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Weasel wins a starring role in a film- a role that Baboon desperately wanted. Baboon steals Weasel's skin and disguises himself as Weasel in order to take his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "I. R. Big Star" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I. R. Big Star? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!