I Are BellhopI Are Bellhop (1999) Season 1 Episode 34-5967- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 487 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I.M. Weasel, I.R. Baboon.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By Maxwell Atoms, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on August 15, 1999.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Baboon is the bellhop at a ritzy hotel where Weasel is the manager. Red, a cannibal, arrives as a guest. He's hungry, but there's nothing to eat. Weasel offers to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M.... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Are Bellhop? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!