I Are A ArtisteI Are A Artiste (1999) Season 1 Episode 34-5964- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 327 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I.M. Weasel, I.R. Baboon.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By David Feiss, Michael Ryan, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on August 19, 1999.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Baboon follows brilliant coloring-book artist Weasel to Paris, where coloring books are the current artistic medium. Weasel has an epiphany and introduces a crazy technique of using oil paints on canvas, which Red eventually steals and sells to a young upstart... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M. Weasel is there before him, winning the adulation of... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "I Are A Artiste" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Are A Artiste? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!