I Are A ArtisteI Are A Artiste (1999) Season 1 Episode 34-5964- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 288 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I.M. Weasel, I.R. Baboon.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By David Feiss, Michael Ryan, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on August 19, 1999.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Baboon follows brilliant coloring-book artist Weasel to Paris, where coloring books are the current artistic medium. Weasel has an epiphany and introduces a crazy... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "I Are A Artiste" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Are A Artiste? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!