This BitesThis Bites (2007) Episode 106-A- Tak and the Power of JuJu Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 313 times total.
- Tak and the Power of JuJu Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nicktoons Productions, Nickelodeon Animation Studios, THQ, Avalanche Software
- Animation Studio: Nicktoons Studios.
Character Animation (Main Characters and Elephant): Red Eye Animation Studios
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network, Viacom
- Cartoon Characters: Tak, Jeera, Lok, Antelope, Wife Stone Head, Chief, Log Hermit, Old Grinder, Chief Zogsnob, Jibolba, Mask Guy, Keeko, Husband Stone Head.
- Voice Actors: Hal Sparks, Kari Wahlgren, Patrick Warburton, Maurice LaMarche, Jeff Bennett, Lloyd Sherr, John Di Maggio (Keeko; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Heiko Drengenberg, Lane Lueras, Mark Risley, Jim Schumann.
- Produced By Mitch Watson, Audu Paden.
- Animated By Michael Franceschi, Randy Dormans, Jason Meier, Chris Neuhahn, Dean Criswell, Heiko Drengenberg, Michael Daedalus Kenny, Lane Lueras, Alex Mann, Al Zegler, Josh Book; more Animators ...
- Written By Brandon Auman, Nicole Dubuc, Mitch Watson.
- First Aired on October 27, 2007.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
Though it's against the rules, Tak uses magic to remove his aching tooth, and the magic brings his tooth to life. In fact, all the teeth in the Tooth Graveyard... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This adventure comedy series follows the slightly skewed comic adventures of fun-loving, mischievous 14-year old Tak, who has gained access to the magical, mythical realm of the always colorful... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "This Bites" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about This Bites? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!