I Am Whale CaptainI Am Whale Captain (1999) Season 2 Episode 34-5776- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 585 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Barnacle, Whale, Squid.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, Tom Kenny, Frank Welker, David Feiss.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By Maxwell Atoms, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on February 19, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: 34-5776
- Season: 2
Weasel is captain of a whale, a sort of living submarine. Baboon is relegated to cleaning tentacles off the whale's skin and such. When the whale is attacked by a giant squid, Weasel tries to fight it off. But Baboon points out that the squid is actually hugging... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M. Weasel is there before him, winning the adulation of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I Am Whale Captain. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Am Whale Captain? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!