I Am VampireI Am Vampire (1998) Season 2 Episode 34-5761- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 351 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Farmer Who Dances With a Pig.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, Mark Hamill, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By Maxwell Atoms, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on September 09, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 2
Weasel and Baboon are vampires in Snottsylvania. Weasel makes peace with the peasants by helping them meet women. But Red, a famous vampire hunter, attempts to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I Am Vampire. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Am Vampire? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!