I Am My LifetimeI Am My Lifetime (1998) Season 1 Episode 34-5685- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 496 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Boo-Boo, Doctor, Announcer, Betty, Nurse, Girl, Loulabelle, Den Mother.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, Tom Kenny, B.J. Ward, Dionne Quan, Susan Blakeslee, David Feiss.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Louis J. Cuck, Davis Doi.
- Written By Richard Pursel, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Bill Fulton.
- First Aired on February 24, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
An elderly I.M. Weasel rocks in a rocker at the Old Cartoon Stars Home, while senior citizen I.R. Baboon sits in front of an Old Cartoon Sidekicks trailer and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I Am My Lifetime. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Am My Lifetime? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!