I Am My LifetimeI Am My Lifetime (1998) Season 1 Episode 34-5685- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 707 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Boo-Boo, Doctor, Announcer, Betty, Nurse, Girl, Loulabelle, Den Mother.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, Tom Kenny, B.J. Ward, Dionne Quan, Susan Blakeslee, David Feiss.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Louis J. Cuck, Davis Doi.
- Written By Richard Pursel, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Bill Fulton.
- First Aired on February 24, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: 34-5685
- Season: 1
An elderly I.M. Weasel rocks in a rocker at the Old Cartoon Stars Home, while senior citizen I.R. Baboon sits in front of an Old Cartoon Sidekicks trailer and stews with jealousy. Baboon pesters other old cartoon sidekicks with humiliating stories from his life... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M. Weasel is there before him, winning the adultation... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I Am My Lifetime. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Am My Lifetime? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!