I Am HairstylistI Am Hairstylist (1999) Season 2 Episode 34-5773- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 616 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Red Guy's Dad, Barber, Cat, Women.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, Dick Gautier, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By David Feiss, Michael Ryan, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on February 08, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: 34-5773
- Season: 2
Weasel is a brilliant hairstylist, while his brother-in-law Baboon does toes. When Weasel leaves on an emergency hairstyling job, Baboon takes over the job and starts giving customers... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M. Weasel is there before him, winning the adulation of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I Am Hairstylist. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Am Hairstylist? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!