I Are GladiatorI Are Gladiator (1998) Season 2 Episode 34-5771- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 411 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Chet, Carl the Lion, Larry the Lion, Vendor, Announcer, Roman Soldier, Man, Woman.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, Dee Bradley Baker, Tom Kenny, Tom Kane, David Feiss.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By Maxwell Atoms, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on December 15, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: 34-5771
- Season: 2
Weasel and Baboon are gladiators in ancient Rome serving a ruthless and pantless emperor, Red, who ignores their peaceful ways and instead lets the lions tear them into pieces.
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M. Weasel is there before him, winning the adulation of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I Are Gladiator. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Are Gladiator? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!