Alternate Title: Skeleton Woman: An Inuit FolktaleSkeleton Woman (Skeleton Woman: An Inuit Folktale) (2005) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 609 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Red Kite Productions, Pieperhoff-Film
- Distributed by: Scottish Screen
- Cartoon Characters: Skeleton Woman, Fisherman.
- Voice Actors: Leila Doolan.
- Directed By Edith Pieperhoff.
- Produced By Mary Morrison.
- Animated By Edith Pieperhoff.
- Written By Jill Brett.
- Awards: Deutsches Kinderhilfswerk - Special Mention, Best Short Film, Edith Pieperhoff, Berlin International Film Festival, 2005.
- Music: Daniel Williams.
- Originally Released on February 13, 2005.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:48 minutes.
- United Kingdom / Ireland
An old Inuit legend about an unhappy girl who is pushed over a cliff top into the icy waters below by her father. Many years later, she returns as a ghostly skeleton to haunt the coastline where her father pushed her into the sea. One day, she appears to a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Skeleton Woman" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Skeleton Woman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!