I Am Dragon SlayerI Am Dragon Slayer (1999) Season 1 Episode 34-5976- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 469 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I.M. Weasel, I.R. Baboon.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By David Feiss, Michael Ryan, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on September 16, 1999.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Weasel and Baboon are ordered by the king to go out and save the castle from an evil dragon. The dragon turns out to be (who else?) Red in a large paper-mache costume.
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I Am Dragon Slayer. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Am Dragon Slayer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!