I. M. CrybabyI. M. Crybaby (1998) Season 1 Episode 34-5681- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 384 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Worm, Patients.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, Jennifer Hale, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Louis J. Cuck, Davis Doi.
- Written By Richard Pursel, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Bill Fulton.
- First Aired on January 27, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
I.M. Weasel's parents suffer from CCS (Chronic Crybaby Syndrome), so he moves them to the middle of the ocean, where their tears miraculously stop. As a result,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M.... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I. M. Crybaby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!