I Am Cave WeaselI Am Cave Weasel (1999) Season 1 Episode 34-5968- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 451 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I.M. Weasel, I.R. Baboon.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By David Feiss, Michael Ryan, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on July 09, 1999.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Back in caveman times, Weasel and Baboon try developing new inventions. Of course, Weasel is the best caveman ever, while Baboon, needless to say, is not.
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M. Weasel is there before him, winning the adulation of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I Am Cave Weasel. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Am Cave Weasel? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!