I. M. AmbassadorI. M. Ambassador (1997) Season 1 Episode 34-5395- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 744 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Eugene Oregon, Jean-Paul Beaver, Dakota Governor, Spotted Owl, Carl, Craig, Beavers, Owls, Governors.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss, Robin Steele.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Louis J. Cuck, Davis Doi.
- Written By Richard Pursel.
- Music: Bill Fulton.
- First Aired on December 02, 1997.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Bent on becoming loggers, a group of surfer dudes takes French-Canadian beavers hostage in Baja California. Negotiator I.M. Weasel succeeds in getting them to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I. M. Ambassador. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I. M. Ambassador? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!