He Said, He SaidHe Said, He Said (1998) Season 2 Episode 34-5767- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 266 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Red Guy, Admiral Bullets, Carl, Blind Date.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, Michael Gough, Jennifer Martin, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By Steve Marmel, Michael Ryan, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on November 13, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 2
Unbeknownst to each other, roommates Weasel and Baboon are both seeing the same psychiatrist, Red. They both tell Red about the trials and tribulations of living... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of He Said, He Said. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about He Said, He Said? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!