Enemy CampEnemy Camp (1998) Season 2 Episode 34-5754- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 324 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Wild Weasel.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By David Feiss, Steve Marmel, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on November 30, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 2
The best of friends, Weasel and Baboon go to Enemy Camp together. Camp counselor Red tries desperately to turn the two into enemies, but to no avail. Finally,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Enemy Camp. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Enemy Camp? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!