Dream WeaselDream Weasel (1999) Season 2 Episode 34-5774- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 564 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Patient, Earl, Horse.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, David Feiss, Tom Kenny, Dan Castellaneta, Frank Welker.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By David Feiss, Michael Ryan, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on March 11, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 2
Weasel, with his assistant Baboon, invents a machine that can give dreams to the dreamless. When Baboon accidentally places himself inside the head of a patient,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M.... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dream Weasel? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!