Transform And Roll Out!, Part 3Transform And Roll Out!, Part 3 (2007) Season 1 Episode 103- Transformers: Animated Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 411 times total.
- Transformers: Animated Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network
- Animation Studio: The Answer Studio, Hasbro, Mook DLE, Studio 4°C
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network, Entertainment Rights
- Cartoon Characters: Prowl, Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Megatron, Ratchet, Shockwave, Sentinel Prime, Bulkhead, Lockdown, Optimus Prime, Grimlock, Lugnut, Jazz, Blurr, Bumblebee, Sari Sumdac, Blackarachnia, Wreck-Gar.
- Voice Actors: Jeff Bennett, Susan Blu, Corey Burton, Townsend Coleman, Bill Fagerbakke, Lance Henriksen, David Kaye, Phil LaMarr, John Moschitta Jr.; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Matt Youngberg, Ben Jones, Irineo Maramba.
- Produced By Brian Goldner, Sam Register, Vince Aniceto.
- Written By Marty Isenberg, Marty Isenberg.
- First Aired on December 26, 2007.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / Japan
Optimus Prime and his small crew of Autobots come into possession of the AllSpark, a powerful Cybertronian artifact that attracts the attention of their long-forgotten enemies the Decepticons and sends them crashing to a strange and distant planet known... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Allspark cube is where the Transformers story begins. The most precious and powerful artifact on planet Cybertron, it has been pursued across the galaxy by those who seek to use its power as the ultimate weapon of destruction. When a ragtag group... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Transform And Roll Out!, Part 3. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Transform And Roll Out!, Part 3? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!