Go Away Ghost ShipGo Away Ghost Ship (1969) Season 1 Episode 45-15- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 49 times this month, and 4498 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Featuring: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, C.L. Magnus/Redbeard The Pirate.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Bill Keil, George Rowley, Oliver E. Callahan, Ed Love, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Nunes, Zdenko Gasparovic, Joan Orbison, Bob Goe, Jay Sarbry, Hicks Lokey, Ken Southworth, Lloyd Vaughan; more Animators ...
- Written By Ken Spears, Joe Ruby, Bill Lutz, Howard Swift.
- Originally Released in 1969.
- Season: 1
Go Away Ghost Ship Cartoon Pictures:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Go Away Ghost Ship" online now.
Thank you for viewing Go Away Ghost Ship on video.
Go Away Ghost Ship Video
Problems With The Video?
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Go Away Ghost Ship? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information