The Dissolving Statue CaperThe Dissolving Statue Caper (1976) - Clue Club Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 444 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Featuring: Larry, Sheriff Bagley, Woofer, D.D., Pepper, Dotty, Wimper.
- Directed By Charles Nichols, Chris Cuddington.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Sue Beak, John Burge, Geoff Collins, Don Ezard, Warwick Gilbert, Gerry Grabner, Sebastian Hurple, Cynthia Leech, Don MacKinnon, Paul McAdam, Henry Neville, Di Rudder, Jean Tych, Paul Maron; more Animators ...
- Written By Herb Armstrong, Haskell Barkin, Dick Conway, Jack Fox, Gordon Glasco, Orville Hampton, Duane Poole, Dick Robbins, James Schmerer, Lee Sheldon; more Writers ...
- Originally Released in 1976.
- Season: 1
The Dissolving Statue Caper Cartoon Pictures:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Dissolving Statue Caper" online now.
Thank you for viewing The Dissolving Statue Caper on video.
The Dissolving Statue Caper Video
Problems With The Video?
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Dissolving Statue Caper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information