Alternate Title: ReanimatedRe-Animated (Reanimated) (2006) - Cartoon Network Studios Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 49 times this month, and 1571 times total.
- Cartoon Network Studios Cartoon Episode Guide
- Renegade Animation, Appleday Pictures, Cartoon Network Productions
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Jimmy Roberts, Milt Appleday, Golly Gopher, Dolly Gopher, Crocco the Alligator, Craig, Robin, Sonny Appleday, Jimmy's Dad, Captain Roberts, Yancy, Girl Dakota, Robin's Friend, Easily Excited Kid, Craig's Grandpa, Assistant Director, Animal Loving Kevin, Madison, Too Tall Brian, Logan, Doctor In Tux.
- Originally Released in 2006.
- Running Time: 120 minutes.
When seventh-grader Jimmy Roberts requires an emergency brain transplant after a collision with a park trolley while visiting the famous Gollyworld theme park, his world is changed forever. Gollyworld doctors give him the frozen brain of famous cartoonist Milt Appleday. Now wherever Jimmy goes, he sees all of Milt Appleday's cartoon characters in the real world.
Golly Gopher, Dolly Gopher, Crocco the Alligator and the rest of the Appleday cartoon gang come to life, but only in Jimmy's (or Milt's) brain. While they can't change anything in the real world, they certainly make life crazy for Jimmy.
"Re-Animated" is set in a world where anything can happen. It's a world where brain transplants are not only possible, but considered outpatient surgery. It's a world where Jimmy has a sister who's an alien with green skin, a dad who acts like a toddler, a mom who is an astronaut, and a villain whose best friend is a bag of cash. It's a world that sometimes feels so cartoony that the cartoons in Jimmy's head are the only part that feel sane.
Sonny, Milt Appleday's evil son, is trying to steal his father's brain back from Jimmy.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Re-Animated? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information