Simpsons Christmas StoriesSimpsons Christmas Stories (2005) Season 17 Episode F74672- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 373 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide
- Gracie Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television
- Cartoon Characters: Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Moe Szyslak, Wiggum, Lou, Dr. Nick Riviera, Mr. Burns, Mr. Largo, Milhouse Van Houten.
- Originally Released in 2005.
- Season: 17
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- THE FIRST (ANNOYED GRUNT)- EL: Reverend Lovejoy's car breaks down en route to Christmas mass and Homer takes over the sermon by telling his version of the birth of Christ. Homer's adaptation features Joseph (Homer), Mary (Marge) and a spiky-haired, trouble making baby Jesus escaping from the evil King Herod (Burns).
- I SAW GRAMPA CUSSING SANTA CLAUS: Grandpa explains why he plans to catch Saint Nick in a bear trap on Christmas Eve. As a fighter pilot in World War II, Grandpa was shot down with his gunner, Burns, and became stranded on an island. They thought Santa Claus was an enemy aircraft and shot him from the sky. When they discover their folly, they helped Claus repair his sleigh so he could complete the journey, but Burns decided to steal the sleigh and escape the island. Grandpa returned the sleigh to Santa Claus, and Claus promised to send help, but never did.
- THE NUTCRACKER... SWEET: The people of Springfield go about their Christmas days set to the tune of the Nutcracker. The activities include Moe attempting suicide, Marge struggling to make Christmas dinner, and Homer frantically searching for Marge's gift.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Simpsons Christmas Stories? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information