HerculesHercules (1997) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 53 times this month, and 10805 times total.
- Feature Length Animated Film
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Pictures Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Hercules, Philoctetes, Pegasus, Hades, Megara, Pain, Panic, Zeus, Hera, Alcmene, Amphitryon, Hermes, The Fates, Cyclops, Calliope, Clio, Melpomene, Terpsichore, Thalia.
- Originally Released in 1997.
- Running Time: 93 minutes.
As Hercules grows up, he discovers the truth of his origins, and sets out to prove himself a true hero (with the help of veteran hero-trainer Philoctetes) so he can return to his home on Olympus. Hades tries to kill him with a variety of calamities including a multi-headed Hydra, a Minotaur, a Cyclops and an army to Titans. Along the way, Herc meets and falls in love with Megara, not knowing she is another of Hades pawns. Only after saving her from the Underworld does Hercules discover what it really is to be a hero.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Hercules? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information