A Christmas CarolA Christmas Carol (1970) - Family Classic Tales Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 1321 times total.
- Family Classic Tales Cartoon Episode Guide
- Air Programs International Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Ebeneezer Scrooge, Bob Cratchit, Marley, Mrs. Cratchit, Spirit of Christmas Past, Spirit of Christmas Present, Spirit of Christmas Yet To Come.
- Originally Released in 1970.
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
Scrooge is then visited by the three spirits and learns where it is that he came from, where he is today and as others see him and most dramatically, what his fate will be if he continues on his current path.
The one thing that is evident during the course of his three spiritual visits, is that Ebenezer really does care about his fellow man. His concern for his employee Bob Cratchit's son Tiny Tim is apparent as Tiny Tim will die unless, Scrooge changes his ways and offers a helping hand.
By the end of the Spirit of Christmas Future's visit, Scrooge is given a second chance to change his ways and does. He does learn the true meaning of Christmas.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about A Christmas Carol? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information