Tintin in Tibet, Part OneTintin in Tibet, Part One (1993) Season 2 Episode 1.19- Les Aventures de Tintin Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 570 times total.
- Les Aventures de Tintin Cartoon Episode Guide
- Ellipse Programmé, Nelvana Limited, La Fondation Hergé
- Distributed by: Home Box Office, The Family Channel (Canada), The Global Television Network, Media Participations, M6, FR21
- Cartoon Characters: Tintin, Captain Haddock, Professor Calculus, Thompson, Thomson, Snowy.
French Version: Tintin, Le capitaine Haddock, Le professeur Tournesol, Dupont, Dupond.
- Originally Released in 1993.
- Season: 2
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- France / Canada
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Tintin in Tibet, Part One? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information