The Jungle BookThe Jungle Book (1967) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 342 times this month, and 17759 times total.
- Feature Length Animated Film
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Pictures Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Baloo the Bear, Bagheera the Panther, Mowgli the Man Cub, Shere Khan the Tiger, Kaa the Snake, King Louie of the Apes, Col. Hathi the Elephant, Buzzie, Hathi's Wife, Young Elephant, Vulture, Dizzy, Wolf, Rama, The Girl, Flunkey, Slob Elephant, Monkey, Ziggy.
- Originally Released in 1967.
- Running Time: 78 minutes.
Along the way, Mowgli befriends Baloo, the bear, and Colonel Hathi, the elephant; and is menaced by King Louie, the ape, and Kaa, the snake, as well as a quartet of vultures.
Mowgli ultimately outwits Shere Kahn and decides to remain in the jungle until a pretty female man-cub turns his head -- and Mowgli proceeds directly to the man-village.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Jungle Book? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information