SabresSabres (2000) Season 1 Episode 109- Max Steel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 432 times total.
- Max Steel Cartoon Episode Guide
- Adelaide Productions, Mainframe Entertainment, Netter Digital Animation
- Distributed by: Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Josh McGrath/Max Steel, 'Berto Martinez, Laura Chen, Jefferson Smith, Chuck Marshak, Pete Costas, Psycho, Rachel Leeds.
- Originally Released in 2000.
- Season: 1
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Vitriole then heads to the control room to mess with the station while Psycho goes out into space and heads for the Phoenix. Max realizes the whole thing was a diversion so Psycho could get the Phoenix and the nanotechnology it contains. Jake goes out after him and manages to get the Phoenix first, firing up the engines to shoot Psycho off into space. Inside the station, Max confronts Vitriole and they fight. Max manages to knock out Vitriole by using his own power against him, then changes the path of Saber so it lands in the ocean. He escapes into the Phoenix just in time, and he and Ness return to earth safely. After Max turns his Bio-link off, Jake tells his that he & Rachel used to date, but she dumped him around the time she started training Max.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Sabres? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information