ShadowsShadows (2001) Season 1 Episode 103- Max Steel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 496 times total.
- Max Steel Cartoon Episode Guide
- Adelaide Productions, Mainframe Entertainment, Netter Digital Animation
- Distributed by: Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Josh McGrath/Max Steel, 'Berto Martinez, Laura Chen, Jefferson Smith, Chuck Marshak, Pete Costas, Psycho, Rachel Leeds.
- Originally Released in 2001.
- Season: 1
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Back in the land of the conscious, Max and Rachel, his "keeper" and top N-TEK agent, realize that Psycho is responsible for the blackouts in the city, using an electromagnetic pulse (EMP). They chase him to the Eiffel Tower (under which is one of N-TEK's headquarters), and Max and Psycho fight. Max manages to nab the EMP and drops it from the top of the tower. It explodes before Psycho can retrieve it. Max/Josh is no longer afraid of him, and is happy he has his Max powers.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Shadows? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information