The Man Called Flintstone
Alternate Title: That Man FlintstoneThe Man Called Flintstone (That Man Flintstone) (1966) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 104 times this month, and 6056 times total.
- Feature Length Animated Film
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles, Dino, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Bamm-Bamm, Hoppy Hopperoo, Ali, Bubu, Rock Slag, Chief Boulder, Vet, Ms. Soapstone Zsa Zsa Hopperoo, Dolly Dinosaur, Nurses, Surgeon with Glasses, Irving, Dr. Moonstone, Turtle, Helicopter Pilot Airport Clerk, Blue Bird with Luggage, Blonde Stewardess, Pilots, Bird in Camera, Roberta, Mario, French Gorgeous Redhead, French Bellboy, George, French Cabbie, Street Salesman, Purple Dog Dinosaur, Old Lady, Baby, Recorder Bird, Triple X/Green Goose, Tanya Malichite, Ferocious, Green Triceratops, Mayor of Bedrock, Radio Broadcaster, Ms. Soapstone, Zsa Zsa Dinosaur.
- Originally Released in 1966.
- Running Time: 89 minutes.
As a super spy, Fred's the kind of guy who'd go down in history, except this is the Stone Age, and history hasn't been invented yet.
Our man from Bedrock takes on the mission of the injured super agent. His task: find arch-baddie Green Goose (and the villainous spymaster's seductive accomplice Tanya) and stop his world-domination plan. So, pretending to be on a modern Stone Age family vacation with Wilma, Barney and Betty, Fred wings overseas for some wild and woolly-mammoth intrigue. Fred quickly discovers that being a spy is far more difficult than his day job at the rock quarry. Luckily, the real Rock Slag recovers in time to zip to Fred's aid. In true James Bond fashion, The Man Called Flintstone contains a number of original songs, such as Louis Prima's "Pensate Amore," that complement the madcap action. This is one spy caper that won't be finished till it's yabba-dabba-done!
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Man Called Flintstone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information