A Big Cure For A Little IllnessA Big Cure For A Little Illness (1983) Season 1 Episode 107- The Littles Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 551 times total.
- The Littles Cartoon Episode Guide
- DiC Enterprises, ABC Entertainment
- Distributed by: American Broadcasting Company
- Cartoon Characters: William Little, Helen Little, Grandpa Little, Dinky Little, Mr. George Bigg, Tom Little, Lucy Little, Slick the Turtle, Mrs. Bigg, Henry Bigg, Mrs. Evans, Uncle Augustus, Dr. Hunter.
- Originally Released in 1983.
- Season: 1
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Buy This On DVD
LITTLE IDEAS FOR BIG PEOPLE SEGMENT:
Making a "String-o-phone," a telephone using a string and two paper cups.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about A Big Cure For A Little Illness? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information