You're A Good Sport, Charlie BrownYou're A Good Sport, Charlie Brown (1975) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 36 times this month, and 694 times total.
- Animated TV Special
- Lee Mendelson-Bill Melendez Productions, Charles M. Schulz Creative Associates, United Features Syndicate.
- Distributed by: United Features Syndicate.
- Cartoon Characters: Charlie Brown, Franklin, Linus Van Pelt, Lucy Van Pelt, Marcie, Peppermint Patty, Sally Brown, Snoopy, Woodstock, referee kid, Schroeder, Roy, 5, Peppermint Patty, Violet, Motocross Queen Loretta.
- Originally Released in 1975.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about You're A Good Sport, Charlie Brown? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information