Previous Cartoon | Next Cartoon
Red-Headed Baby (1931) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
Post your Comments or Review
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 3659 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Toymaker, Toys, Redheaded Doll, Spider.
- Originally Released in 1931.
- Black & White
- Running Time: 6:41 minutes.
- Buy This On DVD
When the toymaker goes to bed, the toys come to life for a hot swing session. Of course, they sing and dance a Tin Pan Alley tune of the day. The evil spider kidnaps the red-headed baby, and lovesick toy soldier "Napoleon" gives chase, leading his troops against the giant spider menacing his love, the all-singing, all-dancing Bette Midler-esque hottie, the red-headed baby doll!
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Red-Headed Baby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!
Report Errors / Submit Additional Information