Gadget In Winterland
Alternate Title: Winter OlympicsGadget In Winterland (Winter Olympics) (1983) - Inspector Gadget Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 1569 times total.
- Inspector Gadget Cartoon Episode Guide
- DiC Entertainment, FR3, Nelvana Limited
- Distributed by: LBS Communications, Field Communications
- Cartoon Characters: Inspector Gadget, Penny, Chief Quimby, M.A.D. Cat, Ski Announcer, Skier, M.A.D. Yodeler, Ski Crowd, Police Officer, Policemen, Townspeople, The Abominable Snow-Bot, Brain, Dr. Claw, Mad Torch Carrier, Announcer, Interviewer, Policeman, Mad Agents.
- Originally Released in 1983.
- Season: 1
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Buy This On DVD
End Message: Gadget and Penny explain skiing safety, while at the closing ceremonies of the Winter Olympics.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Gadget In Winterland? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information