Chaos In The ClassroomChaos In The Classroom (1983) Episode 012- The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 851 times total.
- The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show Cartoon Episode Guide
- Charles M. Schulz Creative Associates, Lee Mendelson, Bill Melendez Productions, United Features Syndicate
- Cartoon Characters: Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Lucy Van Pelt, Linus Van Pelt, Patricia "Peppermint Patty" Reichardt, Schroeder, Marcie, Rerun Van Pelt, Sally Brown, Franklin, Woodstock, Spike, Singer.
- Originally Released in 1983.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- "Sally at School": Sally shows Charlie how clever she is with her schoolwork. But when she takes Woodstock to school for her talk on city planning, she gets into real trouble after borrowing a ruler.
- "School Patrol": Peppermint Patty becomes the world's meanest school crossing guard!
- "The Team"
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Chaos In The Classroom? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information